The slide reads:At the @USAUltimate board meeting this morning. I like this slide about "alternative facts": pic.twitter.com/xc34uhIGtQ— Julia Lee (@JuliaLeeUSAU) January 28, 2017
Alternative Facts: There is a systematic lack of females in leadership roles at USA Ultimate
Fact: USA Ultimate has a very strong history of having females in leadership roles.
- Two of the last 3 (and 3 of the last 5) chief executive officers have been female
- Four of the last 5 board presidents have been female
- Two of the last 3 board vice-presidents have been female
- Board composition is 40% female (5 of 12)
- Four board-level committee chairs are female
- Up until recently...,50% of the HQ staff's senior level department directors were female
RELATED: See history of USAU board composition by gender.