Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ode to Kelly

Sludge was super lucky to have Lady Luck for the past seasons. Everyone has their own way of saying goodbye, like:
Kelly + Doug...Sitting in a Tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G...


Bucci has a more creative way of honoring Kelly:
An Ode to Kelly
Kelly oh why do you desert us so?
We didn't step on your finger and break it yo!

Love, love takes you away.
Why Couldn't Sludge let Cutie Dougie play?
(I know I know too many boys -- I am taking "ode" license here.)

Could you reconsider? Maybe once in a while?
What will Sludge do without your fashion style?

I hope Absinthe Minded folks aren't prone to rants--
And really appreciate the "party in your pants".

So good luck with your future frisbee career
I dread the day you score in the end zone while I am left looking at your rear.

No comments: