Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rob-ployment

Rob's re-deployment orders have been served again. For those that have lost track, Rob planned to moved to California, then returned to DC, then left for Iraq & safely returned. Boomerang Rob is now headed back to the West Coast today. Rob's farewell to Sludge is below.

packup


As most of you know i will be leaving once again for the sunshine of the "Golden State", but this time settling down in San Diego not to far down the road from where I was born and raised. I could go on and on about the many reasons I want to move back. On the flip side I have only one reason to stay in the DC area...Sludge, which is enough believe me. You all have and will continue to be my best friends/family. I might be one of the older ones (second to Joe and Charles...had to throw that in there), but I look up to each and everyone of you, as if you were all older siblings that I never had in my life, one could be so lucky. I have learned so much from each and everyone of you over the past 12 years, and for that I am extremely grateful beyond thought or words.

I hope to have one last get together before departing, but summer is here and I know some of you will be out of town so I just wanted to say thank you Sludge for making me better then I was...

All are always welcome to stay and or visit with me in San Diego once I get settled in, I hear the weather is pretty nice out there in October!

Thanks again,
TSgt Rob

No comments: