Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Beau Kittredge Joins New York Empire for AUDL 2018 Season

According to Beau's self-published article on Skyd, he will be on the roster of the New York Empire for the 2018 season of American Ultimate Disc League. In his own words, Beau says: "I have no contract and no written agreement with the New York Empire." Previously, Beau has played for the San Jose Spiders (2014-15), Dallas Roughnecks (2016), and San Francisco FlameThrowers (2017).
New York finished 4th in the East Division with a (6-8) record in 2017, and missed the postseason for the first time in their 5 seasons.

In February 2018, Beau told Evan Lepler: "I have no idea. At this point, I honestly have no idea where I'm gonna play."

In January 2018, Beau wrote: "I will put a priority on playing in the league most willing to make pro ultimate a reality for everyone.

In 2018, I will play for free in the AUDL city most willing to help AUDLx [a mixed-gender league]. If that does not happen, I will play for the city most willing to give female athletes the resources, spotlight and media coverage they deserve."
Welcome to the AUDL East, Beau!


No comments: