- Teach youth to be healthy, active and aware of their bodies
- Educates youth on cancer symptoms in non-scary way
- Learn a new fun, non-contact sport and the importance of Spirit of the Game
- Teach them to speak up and call their own fouls (because ultimate at that age doesn't and shouldn't have referees, which helps them understand the incredible important skill of conflict resolution)
- Apply what they learned to life, respect and help others and to SPEAK UP when something feels wrong
|Map via SKYD, updated by SLUDGE|
Not cited in the E.R.I.C. tour details is the overlap with AUDL cities. According to the list of Am-E.R.I.C-an tour locations, the clinic plans to visit American Ultimate Disc League cities. Though, the map shows 20+ locations including 3 stops in North Carolina while there are just Charlotte and Raleigh AUDL teams. E.R.I.C. and the AUDL have a partnership that was announced in November 2014.
4/10 New York