Friday, November 15, 2013

TMZ Conversation with Joel Silver

TMZ Sports caught up with Joel Silver for a 30-second conversation about Ultimate Frisbee. Props to the interviewer who knew his Ultimate history and ESPN's coverage.



Here's a transcription of their cordial conversation.

TMZSports: Is it true you invented Ultimate Frisbee?

Joel Silver: (slight pause) Um, more or less.

TMZS: At Columbia High School?

JS: Yes, I did.

TMZS: How did that happen? Did you kinda...

JS: I mean, it's on the internet. You can read the whole story. But, I mean...it's a long story. But, we kinda put that game together, and, I'm proud of that. I'm proud of that.

TMZS: Every college that has it should erect a statue of you. I love that! I love watching on ESPN...the Championships.

JS: Well, thank you very much.

TMZS: Do you watch it?

JS: Absolutely!

TMZS: Have a good night.

No comments: