Thursday, July 20, 2017

Design of US World Games Ultimate Team Gear Inspired by Olympic Uniforms

Five Ultimate gives a really cool behind-the-scenes look at the design process of the U.S. ultimate team gear for The 2017 World Games. 
The inspiration for a shield logo (above) was the Olympic Diving Team...from 1932

The uniform designs (below) were said to be influenced by Nike U.S. track uniforms from the 2016 Olympics and the Turkish women's basketball jerseys (2016).


Check out all the USNT 2017 designs from Five Ultimate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to use this design for my next basketball jersey.

justinatlas said...

My Name is Justin Atlas from new york. I have 9 years of experience in digital marketing & content writing. I love to write in different niches. I'm working on many e-commerce websites this day. anti hair loss shampoo supplier

EmilyAlbert said...

Thanks for sharing the amazing article, I really admire your effort. I want to bookmark your article for my friend's circle. your blog is very informative and useful for me. RFID Reader Manufacturer